The CFD work area is really wide. Besides external aerodynamics, it also provides hydraulic, thermic and internal flow studies.|
The following list represents some of the possible tests to be conducted with our CFD ressources and knowledge :
- Transport industry (automotive, railway, ...) : external and internal aerodynamics, thermoanalysis, air induction.
- Aeronautics : external and internal aerodynamics, air induction.
- Sports (cycling, motorcycling, single seater,prototype cars, WRC, ...) : aerodynamic performance.
- Nautical industry : above or under the waterline, separately or simultaneously.
- Building industry : external flows, heating and cooling systems.
- Electronics, Medicine, Agribusiness, Electrical engineering, Chemical industry, Arms industry
Unsteady cases are possible and allow studying complex phenomena on time basis in order to solve and anticipate design solutions regarding aero-acoustics, vibrations…:
- Rotating machines (propellers, fans, wind mill etc.)
- Multipase problems with free surface (forces generated by water on a boat, etc.)
- Liquid sloshing (Forces generated during cornering or take off, etc.)
- Tank filling